Terms and Conditions
Please read the agreement carefully before starting to use the service. Clicking the button “I agree” at the end of this agreement, means that the client totally agrees to commit all the terms and conditions stated thereunder.
General Terms and Conditions
– It is prohibited to transfer, store or provide any data or information of any materials violating the Islamic legislation or any other traditions and customs.
– All services provided by Tarqyah are used only for legal purposes.
– Receiving or benefiting from a Tarqyah service means that you agree to conform to the terms and conditions hereunder.
– Tarqyah has the right to amend the conditions hereof at any time without any responsibility on Tarqyah side. Tarqyah shall notify the current customer of any amendments.
– The customers shall pay the service charges by the time the customer demand the service.
– In case of website subscription renewal :
- 1- The customer shall commit to renewal at the time due as stated in his/her invoice. The customer shall be notified of renewal in a period of 30 days in advance.
- 2- In case customer does not request renewal, backup copy shall be retained for the customer’s website on Tarqyah server for 14 days at most.
- 3- Access to the account shall be prohibited within 48 hours of the date of renewal. In case of the customer request to reactivate the account and retrieve backup of their website, 200 SAR shall be paid as reactivation charge.
– Tarqyah shall never hold the responsibility for any setbacks resulting from financial transfer or bank deposits.
– When payment of deposits to Tarqyah bank account, notification on such deposit shall be sent Tarqyah accounts department within no more than 72 hours.
– Tarqyah shall never hold the responsibility, under any circumstances, for any commercial agreements away from Tarqyah ticket system or emails in Tarqyah website.
– Tarqyah shall never, under any circumstances, demand the customers to send any information by any means except for Tarqyah ticket system.
– Tarqyah is entitled to decide, in accordance with Tarqyah interests, to reject, terminate or cancel any contract.
Rights of Customers
– Tarqyah shall provide the best quality and efficiency of services and ensure customer rights while fully committed to the time of contract agreed upon with the customer.
– Tarqyah shall provide the highest level of stability of servers.
– Tarqyah shall maintain customer’s personal information and data and never uncover them to any third party unless with official written permission from a governmental or international competent body. In such case, customer shall be notified of the whole situation.
– Tarqyah shall keep the level of services and special offers publicly announced on Tarqyah official website without discrimination or distinction with respect to any plan whatever.
– Tarqyah, in case of services interruptions in any time, shall compensate customers with an additional intervals in return to the time when the services were temporarily interrupted.
– Tarqyah shall deliver the services in the exact time as agreed upon with the customer.
– Tarqyah shall contribute to customer convenience and provide all the service required as much as possible without any additional efforts on the side of customer.
– Tarqyah shall keep transparent policies on informing customer about hosting server status.
– The customer has the right to choose the design, colors and shapes he/she wants as long as such design does not include any issues violating Islamic legislation (e.g. picture of women, lyrics, etc.).
– Templates and final design are produced as PNG format. The customer does not have the right to make use of images used in such templates in any way.
– The customer has the right to demand modification to the design before the final design is approved.
– The customer has the right to reject the design only after reviewing provided that the customer presents reasonable justifications for such rejection. The customer then shall be committed to provide specific information and description for the new template.
– Project programing and coding shall be launched once the customer approves the final template.
– Tarqyah shall hold no responsibility towards the customer, in matters of modification, once the design is delivered to the customer as agreed upon.
– Tarqyah shall hold no responsibility over the design in case of any change, diversion, or modification caused by the website owner/customer or any other third party.
– Tarqyah shall hold no responsibility over the design and hosting in case of setbacks/defects caused by another company/ third party to which the customer delivers such design.
– The customer shall pay half the amount agreed upon in the contract by the beginning of the project. The rest shall be reimbursed when delivering the final project template.
– Project period shall start from the date of first payment.
– Project delivery shall be vulnerable to maximum 7 days delay of the delivery day due to nature of design services and requirements.
– Tarqyah shall hold no responsibility with respect to any modification in the codes caused by the customer or any other developer who is affiliated to Tarqyah.
– The customer shall never publish the design without Tarqyah copyrights included in it. In case the customer violates Tarqyah copyrights, Tarqyah then has the right to publish the same design for free.
– Additional 40% of the project total reimbursement shall be added in case the customer demands removal of Tarqyah copyrights from the design.
– The customer shall hold full responsibility for the website backup to be used if necessary. Tarqyah shall never hold responsibility over any damage caused to the website backup due to any hacking attacks and invalid permissions to backup folders and files.
– It is prohibited to transfer, store or provide any data or information of any materials violating the Islamic legislation, copyrights property or patents.
– It is prohibited to contribute to launching or supporting websites promoting illegal activities, racism, ideological extremism, degradation of religions, and/or any threats to people.
– It is prohibited to upload any files containing viruses or SSHs with the purpose of stealing information or causing damage. In case customer upload such files, the website shall be taken down and closed constantly.
– It is prohibited to publish any software of applications related to hacking or any educational materials on hacking and piracy.
– It is prohibited to cause any kind of damage to any website hosted by Tarqyah or to Tarqyah servers.
– It is strictly prohibited to use to Tarqyah servers to send advertising or promotional SPAM of websites or products.
– It is prohibited to send SPAM and unwanted messages; including messages to mailing list with permissions from recipients. This is a case of violating international laws and legislations which puts Tarqyah legal liability to questioning. In case of such violation, the website shall be taken down and closed immediately and constantly.
– Tarqyah has the right to change and modify price plans and services at any time. Such modification shall be applied to new website projects and in case of renewal, but not to websites already reserved before modification.
– Tarqyah shall provide, on daily, weekly and monthly basis, website backup files for customers to be used if necessary. The customer shall hold full responsibility for the website backup. Tarqyah shall never hold responsibility over any damage caused to the website backup due to any hacking attacks and invalid permissions to backup folders and files.
– In case the customer does not request website subscription renewal 7 days before deadline, Tarqyah shall cancel the server reservation constantly. The customer then does not have the right to demand any financial rights or website backup files.
– In case the customer does not pay fees of a specified service, Tarqyah has the right to isolate and terminate any services provided for the customer until he/she provides payment of all services in full terms.
– Tarqyah shall ensure customer website security protect website against content leakage, even if Tarqyah suspends the website subscription. Tarqyah shall provide a copy of such website then to the customer.
– Tarqyah has the right to reject to host any website violating Tarqyah public policy without having to provide any justifications and/or reasons.
– In order to keep high standards of services quality, Tarqyah has the right to suspend the subscription of any website in case of violating Fair Usage Policy, FUP, and in turn causes temporary or permanent damage to Tarqyah services provided to websites of other customers.
Refunding policy shall be subject to the following :
– Refunding shall be provided if payment has been fully completed before delivery of services.
– No refund shall be provided after 30 days from receiving the service.
– Bank transfer expenses shall be deducted from the due amount.
– No refunding shall be provided in case of customer violation of any terms and conditions stated in the contract of the services.
– No refunding shall be provided unless by a direct formal written request from the customer sent via the email registered in Tarqyah mailing list and after confirming such refunding request with the customer after calling him/her on their phone number registered in Tarqyah system.